Information clause for persons corresponding via e-mail
- The Administrator of Personal Data is Biuro Techniczno-Handlowe BTH Import STAL Sp. z o.o with headquarters at: ul. Christo Botewa 16, 30-798 Krakow.
- The Personal Data Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, contact with him is possible via e-mail: .
- If you undertake e-mail communication by you or the Company with you, the e-mail address and other personal data provided by you in the message, e.g. name and surname, are entered into the Correspondence register kept by Company, in the mail program.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the above-mentioned scope is the provision of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR – while the legitimate interest of the Company is the need to maintain business contacts.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to other recipients, unless specific provisions provide otherwise
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area (third country) or to an international organization within the meaning of the GDPR.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, and for the period resulting from legal provisions.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data and to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, and the right to transfer data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. 1
- Your personal data will not be used to make automated decisions, and will not be used for profiling.
Do you need our help? Contact us.
Our competent traders advise perfectly on the selection of appropriate materials and propose favorable terms of cooperation.