Data Protection Officer
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer at Biuro Techniczno-Handlowe BTH Import STAL Sp. z o.o:
Name and Surname: Paweł Krzyżek
We would like to kindly inform you that the above-mentioned e-mail address of the Data Protection Officer in Biuro Techniczno-Handlowe BTH Import STAL Sp. z o.o is dedicated only to the communication of a natural person with the DPO and only in matters related to the processing of their personal data by the Company, in accordance with art. 12 GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 2016, pp. 1-88)).
This address does not serve as an “inbox” for correspondence addressed to Biuro Techniczno-Handlowe BTH Import STAL Sp. z o.o (hereinafter: the “Company”) in other matters.
Therefore, all messages sent to the above-mentioned address, the sender of which is not a natural person, and in the event that the case does not concern the processing of personal data of the person sending correspondence to the DPO, will not be considered.
Correspondence on matters other than communication of a natural person should be sent to the appropriate e-mail address in the Company.
At the same time, the Company provides the natural person who corresponds to the above-mentioned address of the IOD with the following information regarding the processing of his personal data:
- The administrator of personal data is Biuro Techniczno-Handlowe BTH Import STAL Sp. z o.o with headquarters at: ul. Christo Botewa 16, 30-798 Kraków, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to exercise your rights under the GDPR.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in connection with the e-mail correspondence with the DPO is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR, i.e. the performance of obligations under Art. 12 GDPR.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to other recipients, unless specific provisions provide otherwise.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area (third country) or to an international organization within the meaning of the GDPR.
- Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the provisions on the national archival resource and archives.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data and to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, and the right to transfer data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
- The company will not carry out automated decision-making, including profiling, based on the personal data provided by me.
Do you need our help? Contact us.
Our competent traders advise perfectly on the selection of appropriate materials and propose favorable terms of cooperation.