Information clause for the purposes of the recruitment procedure
According to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ) (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 2016, pp. 1-88) we would like to inform you that:
- The Administrator of Personal Data is Biuro Techniczno-Handlowe BTH Import STAL Sp. z o.o with headquarters at: ul. Christo Botewa 16, 30-798 Krakow.
- The Personal Data Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, contact with him is possible via e-mail: .
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- considering your candidacy for the purposes of this recruitment – until the recruitment is completed.
- considering your candidacy, in the event of a negative result of this recruitment, also for the purposes of future recruitments, provided you consent to it.
- In relation to the purpose referred to in:
- point 3 lit. and the data specified in art. 221 § 1 of the Labor Code will be processed pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR. Data not listed in art. 221 § 1 of the Labor Code may be processed on the basis of your consent, i.e. on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) of the GDPR.
- point 3 lit. b personal data will be processed on the basis of your consent, i.e. on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) of the GDPR.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to other recipients, unless specific provisions provide otherwise.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data and to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, and the right to transfer data;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but the withdrawal of your consent is not retroactive, i.e. it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data, which the Company will make before you withdraw your consent;
- Your personal data will be processed for no longer than the duration of the recruitment process. If you consent to the processing of personal data in further recruitment processes, your personal data will be processed for this purpose for a period of 2 years.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area (third country) as well as to an international organization within the meaning of the GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
- The company will not conduct automated decision-making, including profiling, based on the personal data provided by you.
Do you need our help? Contact us.
Our competent traders advise perfectly on the selection of appropriate materials and propose favorable terms of cooperation.