I. General information
- The website collects information contained in cookies in an automated manner.
II. Personal data protection
- The administrator of the personal data of the Website Users is the Service Provider, i.e. Biuro Techniczno-Handlowe BTH Import STAL Sp. z o.o with headquarters at: ul. Christo Botewa 16, 30-798 Kraków (hereinafter also referred to as the “Company”).
- The Personal Data Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, contact with him is possible via e-mail: .
- Personal data is processed via the Website on the basis of the consent expressed directly by the User. When visiting the Website, information about the User’s visit is automatically collected, e.g. IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type.
- The company ensures the implementation of the rights resulting from the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 2016, pp. 1-88), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR, and in particular the right to request access to the content of your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data. In addition, Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not have retroactive effect, i.e. it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data that the Company will perform before the consent is withdrawn, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. The President of the Personal Data Protection Office. Users provide their personal data on the portal voluntarily.
- The personal data administrator declares that he applies technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processing appropriate to the risks and categories of data, and in particular, protects Users’ personal data against loss, misuse, unlawful processing or modification. Only persons authorized to process them and obliged to keep such data confidential.
III. The mechanism of cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for use with the Website’s pages.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “permanent”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the Website. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and accesses them is the Website operator.
- Cookies enable: maintaining the User’s session, adapting the Website to the User’s needs and creating statistics on the website’s subpages.
- The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information about website users or to track their navigation. Cookies used on the Website do not store any personal data or other information collected from users.
IV. Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage or access by cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User’s Device via cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each posting of cookies on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
Do you need our help? Contact us.
Our competent traders advise perfectly on the selection of appropriate materials and propose favorable terms of cooperation.