Information clause regarding video monitoring
According to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ) (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 2016, pp. 1-88), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, it is hereby informed that:
- The Administrator of Personal Data is Biuro Techniczno-Handlowe BTH Import STAL Sp. z o.o with headquarters at: ul. Christo Botewa 16, 30-798 Krakow.
- The Personal Data Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, contact with him is possible via e-mail: .
- Video surveillance covers the following scope of personal data:
- image of natural persons,
- vehicle registration numbers 3) other information that may become personal information under certain circumstances;
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the above-mentioned scope is the provision of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, while the legitimate interest of the Company is the need to ensure the safety of persons and property and the good name of the personal data administrator;
- personal data is recorded by cameras recording the image continuously. Cameras do not record sound;
- Your personal data will be made available to entities responsible for the operation of the Video Monitoring System, a security company and other recipients, provided that special provisions so provide;
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area (third country) or to an international organization within the meaning of the GDPR.
- Your personal data will be stored in the IT system for a period of 21 days, and if the recording is or may be evidence in the proceedings conducted under the law, until the final conclusion of the proceedings;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
- video monitoring data will not be used to make automated decisions, including profiling.
Do you need our help? Contact us.
Our competent traders advise perfectly on the selection of appropriate materials and propose favorable terms of cooperation.