I. General provisions
- The administrator of personal data provided by users of Fanpage BTH Import STAL available at https://www.facebook.com/ BTHImportStal / on the website www.facebook.com (hereinafter: “Fanpage”) is Biuro Techniczno-Handlowe BTH Import STAL Sp . z o.o. with headquarters at: ul. Christo Botewa 16, 30-798 Kraków (hereinafter “BTH”).
- In connection with running Fanpage, BTH will process personal data provided by users on the www.facebook.com website: name, surname (name of the profile on www.facebook.com) and data to which BTH will obtain access after the user’s consent, e.g. . e-mail address, telephone number, interests, declared location.
- Personal data provided by the Fanpage user is used to contact the user and processed by BTH in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws of the EU L 119 of 2016, pp. 1-88) ).
- As part of separate applications available on Fanpage or implemented on Fanpage, BTH may collect personal data from Fanpage users. The scope and purpose of the processing of personal data provided by users will be each time specified in the relevant documents. The transfer of such personal data will take place on a voluntary basis.
- The User is obliged not to provide or share any personal data of third parties on Fanpage.
- Regardless of the provisions of paragraph 2 above, BTH collects information regarding your interaction with Fanpage:
- website address from which the user enters the Fanpage address,
- IP number of the device from which the connection was made,
- date and time of visiting Fanpage,
- http response code,
- data on the amount of data transferred,
- data on the browser and operating system used by the user.
- Users providing BTH with their personal data have the right to request access to their data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
The above information is used in particular to manage the Fanpage, identify and solve problems, analyze possible security breaches, as well as for statistical purposes (anonymously).
- On the Fanpage website, BTH may also collect information in an automated manner through cookies.
- Cookies make it possible to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and obtains access to them is BTH.
- Cookies are used to:
- analysis of user visits to the Fanpage website,
- checking traffic to the Fanpage website.
- The following types of cookies are used on the Fanpage website:
- “Session” files are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until they leave Fanpage or turn off the software (web browser),
- “Persistent” files are files stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user
- “Analytical” – are files that enable the collection of information and the generation of reports with statistics on the use of the Fanpage website without data enabling the identification of individual users.
- Regardless of paragraph 5 above, third party cookies are used on the Fanpage website.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default.
- If the user does not agree to the installation of cookies, he may block their saving by changing the settings in his browser.
- The methods of blocking cookies, as described by the manufacturers, are available:
- for the Mozilla Firefox browser at: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/blokowanie-ciasteczek,
- for Internet Explorer at: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies,
- for the Microsoft Edge browser at: https://privacy.microsoft.com/pl-PL/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy,
- for the Google Chrome browser at: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl,
- for the Safari browser at: http://safari.helpmax.net/pl/ochrona-i-prywatnosc/zarzadzanie-plikami-cookie/.
III. Final Provisions
- BTH uses social plugins, the so-called “Plugins” of the social network www.facebook.com. More information on BTH plugins is available at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
- BTH does not control and is not responsible for the processing of personal data of Fanpage users by www.facebook.com. BTH recommends that you read the relevant regulations of the website www.facebook.com
Do you need our help? Contact us.
Our competent traders advise perfectly on the selection of appropriate materials and propose favorable terms of cooperation.