Information clause for persons lodging complaints
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119 2016, pp 1–88) (GDPR), please be advised that:
- The Personal Data Controller is Biuro Techniczno-Handlowe BTH Import STAL Sp. z o.o with the seat at the address: ul. Christo Botewa 16, 30-798 Kraków.
- The Personal Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Inspector; contact with him is possible via email at
- Your personal data will be processed in order to implement the complaint process.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the above purpose is the provision of Article 6.1.c GDPR, Article 560 of the Civil Code, and Article 6.1.f GDPR, where the Company’s legitimate interest consists in the correct handling of complaints, control of the correctness of complaint procedure, and defense of the Company’s interests.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to other recipients on the basis of legal regulations, in particular to processors on the basis of concluded contracts.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (third country) or to international organisations within the meaning of GDPR.
- Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the law until the legally justified interests pursued by the Controller or obligations arising from general mandatory laws expire.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Company will not carry out automated decision-making, including profiling, on the basis of personal data provided by you.
Do you need our help? Contact us.
Our competent traders advise perfectly on the selection of appropriate materials and propose favorable terms of cooperation.