According to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ) (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 2016, pp. 1-88), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, I have been informed that:
- The data administrator is Biuro Techniczno-Handlowe BTH Import STAL Sp. z o.o with headquarters at: ul. Christo Botewa 16, 30-798 Krakow;
- The Personal Data Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, contact with him is possible via e-mail: ;
- The legal basis for the processing of my personal data by the Company is art. 6 sec. 1 (a) of the GDPR, i.e. my consent;
- My personal data will not be disclosed to other recipients, unless specific provisions provide otherwise;
- My personal data will not be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area (third country), as well as to an international organization within the meaning of the GDPR;
- My personal data will be stored in accordance with the law until archived;
- I have the right to request access to personal data relating to me and to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, and the right to transfer data;
- I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time, but the withdrawal of my consent is not retroactive, i.e. it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of my personal data, which the Company will make before my consent is withdrawn;
- Providing my personal data is voluntary, however, without providing it, it is not possible to obtain feedback when asked a question;
- I have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- The company will not carry out automated decision-making, including profiling, based on the personal data provided by me.
Do you need our help? Contact us.
Our competent traders advise perfectly on the selection of appropriate materials and propose favorable terms of cooperation.